Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators are a 3rd generation, family run and operated business
We are growing! And we have many exciting employment opportunities for the right candidates. We are always interested in speaking confidentially with experienced people who love the industry and want to join our positive team. However, the majority of our new employees come to us with no prior experience. If you have the right attitude we can teach you everything you need to know to be successful in the pest management industry.
For more information on how you can join Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators, please contact us at:
Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators, Inc.
914 E. Main St.
Streator, IL 61364
or e-mail us your resume and work references to Quik-Kill
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you pay?
- The system of payment depends on your position in the company. Some employees receive a fixed salary, some are compensated on a commission basis, and some are paid hourly.
- Do you have to be certified?
- We expect that all Service Technicians will be certified at some point. We want the most highly trained technicians performing services
- Do I have to drive my own car?
- Branch managers, salespersons and service technicians are provided with a company vehicle; however, driving restrictions apply.
- How long do I wait for my group insurance to be effective?
The first day of the month following three full months of employment.
- What kind of retirement benefits will I receive?
- Quik-Kill’s Retirement Plan is available to you at the first enrollment date.
- Is Saturday a workday?
- Yes. Most of our positions will require you to work rotating Saturdays, usually until noon.
- How do I get my customers?
- Everyone at Quik-Kill is encouraged to sell our services to new customers through incoming leads, referrals and creative means. However, we do have an extensive existing customer base. Service Technicians will start with an existing route.